Materials content material
What’s redevelopment and why coordinate it?
Transforming in response to Art. 25 LCD, this can be a change within the configuration of the residing house, the results of which have to be included within the technical passport. Extra particularly, the redevelopment is described by clause 1.7.1 of the Guidelines, accepted. Gosstroy Decree No. 170 dated 09/27/2003. The legislator is certain that it contains:
- switch and dismantling of partitions, doorways;
- improve, lower or division of rooms, residences;
- association of recent kitchens, bogs;
- growth of the realm of residing rooms attributable to auxiliary premises;
- association and re-equipment of vestibules and so forth.
Unlawful redevelopment Elevated load on flooring and flooring construction
Ceilings are what separates one flooring from one other. For the decrease flooring they function a ceiling, for the higher flooring they function a flooring. Bolstered concrete slabs or picket boards are used as flooring. However the latter can solely be present in personal or very outdated residence buildings.
Yow will discover out what kind of flooring is in a selected home in the true property registration certificates or within the BTI. However that is in concept. However in observe, knowledge on outdated homes after reconstruction just isn’t at all times transferred to the BTI, and the knowledge there could also be outdated. Due to this fact, earlier than repairing, you shouldn’t solely take a look at the registration certificates, but in addition open the flooring. Or at the least seek the advice of with neighbors who’ve already achieved this or have been current through the reconstruction.
The kind of flooring will straight have an effect on the selection of flooring and restore supplies. In Moscow, for instance, will probably be essential to coordinate redevelopment whether it is deliberate to alter the ground construction in homes with picket flooring.
Cement screed and self-leveling flooring are fairly heavy, to allow them to create an extra load on the flooring, even when they’re concrete. And for certain additionally it’s unattainable to construct partitions and partitions from heavy supplies.
Even in Moscow, it’s forbidden to make use of heavy screed and flooring coverings, in addition to to erect heavy partitions if their weight is greater than the utmost allowable for the constructing undertaking. There are additionally restrictions outdoors the capital, however they don’t seem to be spelled out straight. Devoted to the calculation of masses on flooring set of building regulations 20.13330.2011 “Loads and impacts”.
Unlawful redevelopment Combining the kitchen, the place there’s gasoline, with the lounge
In outdated residences, kitchens are not often bigger. 8-10 m². If the proprietor of such housing needs to broaden the house, he should connect the kitchen to the lounge. However there’s an impediment if gasoline is provided to the kitchen.
Throughout the combustion of gasoline, substances are launched that may hurt residents. Due to this fact, a kitchen with a gasoline range put in ought to be tightly closed – with a door or a sliding partition.
Generally this rule is bypassed. For instance, in a multi-room residence, you may set up tight doorways within the bedrooms, and connect the kitchen to the lounge. Then formally the lounge will turn out to be a non-residential room, however solely in response to the paperwork.
Another choice to bypass the ban is to interchange gasoline home equipment with electrical ones. A kitchen with an electrical range or a boiler might be connected to a room and simply transferred to a different non-residential house. The issue is that the refusal of gasoline may also need to be coordinated, and that is rather more tough to do than putting in a door to the kitchen.
And if the redevelopment was accomplished earlier than coordination with the administration?
You will get permission for redevelopment after the actual fact. The process is identical: ask the skilled to arrange an opinion on the technical feasibility and security of redevelopment, after which contact the administration with a press release for its approval. However on this case, you could be fined for unauthorized redevelopment.
You too can agree on redevelopment in court docket. The courts normally take a proper method to such disputes. An important doc in defending your pursuits might be an skilled opinion on the security of the finished redevelopment. If the skilled indicated that the adjustments didn’t result in a deterioration within the situation of the home and nothing threatens the constructing, then the court docket will fulfill your software.
What just isn’t thought of redevelopment and reorganization
restore now? perceive what must be reported to the supervisory authorities and what not? Some forms of repairs don’t should be reported to anybody.
- Beauty repairs (pasting wallpaper or portray, changing flooring coverings);
- set up of recent doorways and home windows as an alternative of outdated ones (with out altering the scale of openings or transfers);
- glazing of the loggia and balcony;
- alteration of built-in wardrobes or mezzanines;
- Set up of air conditioner;
- connection of TV dishes and antennas;
- set up of electrical stoves within the kitchen.
This listing contains the alternative of heating home equipment, together with gasoline ones (however provided that the set up doesn’t require the creation of recent networks). With out approval, you may set up new pipes or a shower if they don’t exceed the size of the earlier ones.
The excellence appears to be fairly clear. Nevertheless, there are controversial circumstances. For instance, these embody the set up of drywall partitions. The demolition of the partition should be agreed in any case, and the proper to erect a brand new one have to be clarified.
Disputable conditions embody the switch of heating units, in addition to the set up of antennas and air conditioners on the facades of homes.
What redevelopment is prohibited
Everybody is aware of that load-bearing partitions can’t be demolished – even partial demolition threatens the steadiness of the constructing. There’s a complete listing of prohibited actions.
- It’s unattainable to extend the realm of bogs or bogs and switch them to the territory of residing rooms. So-called “moist” rooms shouldn’t be situated above the residing quarters of neighbors;
- for a similar purpose, the kitchen can’t be moved to different rooms;
- a room outfitted with gasoline (for instance, a column or range) have to be remoted from residing rooms. This rule doesn’t apply to electrical stoves;
- balconies mixed with a kitchen or lounge can usually be present in ads for the sale of residences. However it’s forbidden. The utmost allowed is an arch not more than a meter huge;
- join the underfloor heating system to the plumbing or heating of the entire home. If a leak varieties inside the ground, will probably be tough to note and get rid of it. Solely electrical heating is allowed;
- any work that violates the heating system is prohibited. It’s unattainable to switch risers, in addition to batteries to a balcony or loggia;
- not a single housing inspection will approve the change within the dimension of the air flow duct or its elimination;
- The kitchen ought to be a ventilated room, so you can’t take away the home windows from it.
- becoming a member of widespread home territories (attic or hall) to the residence is against the law.