Popular test drives
General technical/performance characteristics
Chery Tiggo 4 in the Pro modification is a compact crossover of the B segment, comparable in size to the Hyundai Creta model, built on the new T1X platform.
The car has dimensions: length – 4318, width – 1831, height – 1662 mm, wheelbase is 2610 millimeters.
Other characteristics of the vehicle:
- body type – load-bearing;
- wheel drive – 4×2 (front);
- number of doors / seats for landing / rows of seats – 5/5/2;
- clearance – 190 mm;
- gas tank capacity – 51 l;
- wheel track width – 1550 mm (the same for both axles);
- curb weight – from 1350 to 1439 kg;
- full weight – from 1684 to 1766 kg;
- the volume of the windshield washer reservoir – 4.6 l;
- wheel sizes – 215/65R16 or 215/60R17.
This car is equipped with electric power steering, front MacPherson and rear semi-independent suspension (torsion beam).
Front ventilated and rear non-ventilated brakes are installed, the handbrake is mechanical in the basic version (133 hp, manual transmission-5) and electric in all other versions.
Dynamic performance, fuel consumption:
- With a 1.5 liter naturally aspirated engine and a manual gearbox, the 4 Pro crossover picks up a top speed of 175 km/h and accelerates to “hundreds” in 13.9 seconds. At the same time, fuel consumption per 100 km is: city – 9.3, suburban highway – 6.3, combined mode – 7.4 liters.
- With the same “aspirated”, but paired with a CVT18 variator, the car can reach a maximum of 165 kilometers per hour, accelerate to 100 km / h in 14.6 s, fuel consumption: city limits – 9.4, extra-urban cycle – 6 ,2, on average – 7.5 liters.
- With a 147 horsepower turbo engine and a CVT25 variator, the car has the following indicators: maximum speed – 190 km / h, acceleration 0-100 km / h – 9.7 s, gasoline consumption per “hundred” – 9.2 / 5.8 / 7.1 liters (city / highway / combined cycle).
Travel and Style packages
In the more expensive Travel variant, the Quartet Pro uses dual-zone climate control instead of a standard air conditioner, but there is no sunroof, and halogen main optics are used.
But the car is complemented by options:
- heated rear seats;
- wireless charging of smartphones;
- USB connector for the second row of seats;
- the selector for selecting driving modes – Eco and Sport. At the same time, in “Eco” the display of the instrument panel is decorated in green tones, in “Sport” – in red, the force on the steering wheel changes (heavier in “Sport”).
It is noteworthy that the brake calipers are painted red, and a surround view system is used instead of a rear-view camera.
In the top-of-the-line Style, the sunroof and LED headlights return to their place.
The owner of the car gets the opportunity to use Chery Connect telematics, which allows you to determine the location of the car online, track the status of its systems, travel history, etc., remotely control the alarm, start the engine, raise/lower the side windows.
Atmospheric interior lighting is added, and two options for interior decoration are offered – in black and in the same tone, but with red accents.
There are also red elements in the exterior – on the side door moldings, the “lip” of the front bumper, plastic accents on the alloy wheels.